Bike jersey size XS made in merino wool (Organic certified, made in Italy ), natural hand dyed by me with pomegranate peels (from a post consumer use), local Prunus fresh leaves, iron salt and no toxic minerals.
Measures : half chest: 40 cm, front length: 46 cm, back length 56, sleeve 35 cm.
The majority of my dyes are obtained from a use of a post consumer vegetable waste, the other are from local whole plants (not extracts) and the rest are mediterranean plants. Every individual plant imparts a unique and unrepeatable color depending on the soil, sun, rain, harvest time, water quality and temperature involved in the growing and processing.Designed and natural dyed by me, cut sewn and embroidered in two small laboratories here in Barcelona.
Zip and elastic band made in Barcelona and cotton threads made in Greece.
– size XS, 185 g/m² thin fabric
– 95% merino wool + 5% elastan
– more longer than the normal jerseys
– spring/summer neck
– super capacious pocket , more longer than usual and we have put them a little bit more lower so it’s more comfortable to put your hands in.
– fabric stretch out of 4 cm
– race fit
– raglan sleeve
This one in the photo is an XS, but i can do from a 3XS to a 3XL .
For any answer please write me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders are shipped with UPS Express directly to your home address.
Delivery status (UPS.com): Europe: 1-2 work days
How to take care of your garment:
- Ph neutral soap like marseille and eco ones are the best.
- If you use the washing machine choose a delicate cycle.
- My suggestion is to hand wash and dry it naturally, never at direct sunlight, or not for many hours, sun a natural bleach.
- White wine and lemon juice could potentially bleach the fabric.
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.