Organic merino wool base layer size XS #123. Sold out
Out of stock
Base layer, size XS made with organic merino wool (made in Italy ), natural hand dyed by me local plants plus minerals.
The dyeing process lasts from 2 to 3 days, this depends on the type of plants, flowers or minerals that are used.
Measures : half chest: 41 cm, front length: 54 cm, back length: 64 cm, sleeve 62 cm.
The majority of my dyes are obtained from a use of a post consumer vegetable waste (from organic, vegan restaurant and floral artists) the other are from local whole plants (not extracts) and the rest are mediterranean plants. Every individual plant imparts a unique and unrepeatable color depending on the soil, sun, rain, harvest time, water quality and temperature involved in the growing and processing.
Designed and natural dyed by me, cut sewn and embroidered in two small laboratories here in Barcelona.
- size XS, 160 g/m²
- 95% merino wool + 5% elastane
- fabric stretch out of 5-6 cm
- raglan sleeve
This one in the photo is an XS, but i can do from a 3XS to a 3XL .
For any answer please write me an email to email@example.com
All orders are shipped with UPS Express directly to your home address.
Delivery status (UPS.com): Europe: 1-2 work days
How to take care of your garment:
- Ph neutral soap like marseille and eco ones are the best.
- If you use the washing machine choose a delicate cycle.
- My suggestion is to hand wash and dry it naturally, never at direct sunlight, or not for many hours, sun a natural bleach.
- White wine and lemon juice could potentially bleach the fabric.